Sunday 14 October 2012

Week 1, 10th September 2012




Week 1 


We were assigned a Colour and were placed in groups and was told to write a song based on the feel of that colour. 

We had to write the song using chords I, IV, V and a middle 8 using vi. My colour was Red so we had to write a song based on the feeling of the Red and what mood it gives us.


My group members were Jordaine, Bianca and Garnett
Jordaine, being the main songwriter of the group was in charge of the lead vocals, Bianca played the guitar, Garnett played the piano and I played the Bass.

In performance class we were told to learn 'I Feel Good' by James Brown. During rehearsals I played the Bass in the rhythm section along with Matty playing the Drums, Joe on the guitar and Demver playing the piano. During the process of learning the song, minor issues came up where we all didn't know who was doing what part in the rhythm section however we managed to sort it all out. The target for our next rehearsal is to perfect the song.


No comments:

Post a Comment